Nowadays, the easiest and perhaps most effective way to get someone’s attention – including your crush, resemblance to one of the Tasmania escorts you see online notwithstanding – is texting. No matter where she is, if there’s a working cell tower nearby, she’s sure to receive your message.
You already know that texting has its pros and cons. Besides being convenient, texting is very affordable these days, and it isn’t limited to one’s location – barring low to non-existent cellular service. It’s also a medium you can use to say things that are difficult to say in person. At the same time, tone can be lost, leading to misunderstandings.
That doesn’t detract from text’s ability to get a conversation going, and your main concern, really, is how to keep your crush interested in what you have to say. Here are a few tips to help you in that regard.
1. Introduce yourself. Even a simple “hi” will do, with or without a smiley-face emoji. You can even tack on a longer question at the end. Just make sure it’s an open-ended question so that you don’t get one-word answers. Those aren’t the best for gauging if she’s interested in having a conversation with you or not.
2. Show her a funny meme. This is a great way to start a conversation without looking too forward or ‘sounding’ awkward. Nobody dislikes funny memes, really, and she’ll be grateful for the laughter it caused.
3. Ask about her day. Whether she replies with a whole paragraph or leaves you to tease the story out of her, the fact remains that you asked after her. This shows that you care about what’s going on in her day-to-day life.
4. Ask about her favourite pastimes. When you show an interest in her hobbies and pastimes, it’ll be easier for her to open up to you. You likely won’t have to coax her as much since, generally, people enjoy talking about things they enjoy.
5. Show that you care. Remind her to bring an umbrella if it looks like it’s going to rain, for example, or tell her to stay hydrated while working out at the gym. She may already know what she needs to do – but having someone point them out to her lets her know that you care about her.
6. Celebrate her achievements. Most people can expect just their family, friends, and co-workers to notice, not to mention care about their achievements. So, if she mentions, say, finishing a project or bagging a new client, congratulate her. It’ll be surprising for her in a good way.
Remember that texting isn’t a replacement for talking with people, though it is quite helpful. In the same way, hiring Tasmania escorts isn’t the same as having a relationship, but it’s quite close. Just remember these tips to texting your crush, though, and if you play your cards right, you’ll find yourself in a relationship before long.